Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat
















We also went to the ward's Trunk Or Treat. The girls already have TONS of Halloween candy. I can't believe we're going to take them out to collect more...
Baylee has been so excited for her Nurse costume. She picked it out of all the costumes online and hasn't stopped talking about it. The best part of the costume is the fact that she gets to carry around a clipboard...Go figure! She loves it though, and it's definitely not a costume that all the other kids are wearing.

4 comments:

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

You did good to find that costume - it looks cute on her! Hey, just a suggestion, I found a little thing on sugardoodle.net about a food storage fairy - kind of like a "ghosting" thing but with neighbors giving food storage. If you want to check it out, check out that website! I think it's a cute idea if people will pass it along!

Yankeefans said...

The girls are ardorable in there costumes!!!! We are slackers and havent even done pumpkins this year..it might be the fact that we have a teenager that has been gone alot lately, a baby that won't let me put her down, a husband that was gone for 2 weeks ect. I love seeing what others are doing though.

Anonymous said...

and who doesn't need more candy anyway! love the costumes! and the picture of Baylee "working"!

Esther Cahoon said...

Hi Leisha! Your girls looked so adorable in their costumes! What cute, cute pics! I was reading your blog and noticed that you are now a "stay at home Mom." I'm so happy for you! I miss you!