Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I've been Tagged...


This was a hard one for me, because who really wants to confess all the strange things about yourself.

Here goes...
1. I am very picky about my meat. I especially don't like to eat meat off the bone. I will go to great lengths so that I don't have to look at it or touch it, including paying a much higher price at the grocery store.

2. I love the smell of gas. I am one that likes to get out of the car at the gas station so that I can smell it. I also like the smell of nail salons. Most people can't stand it, but I happen to like it.

3. I love to shop!!! I especially love to shop for bags. Sometimes Dave wants to kill me when he finds out how much I have spent at Sam Moons on BAGS!!! My mom and sisters are very supportive of this hobby though...

4. I have a nervous cleaning habit. When I first quit my job I found myself cleaning my house every day because I needed to stay extremely busy. When people come over I will often find myself walking around picking up cups, garbage and putting things away. I am sure this comes across as rude but I definitely don't mean for it to be. It's hard for me to just relax when people come over because I don't want it to look messy.

5. My other bad habit is picking at things. I used to pick at the skin on my thumbs when I played sports, and now it just seems like I pick for no reason at all. AND...I love to peel dead skin after a sunburn. What can I say...I'm a picker!!!

6. I like everything organized in a particular way. I don't like people messing with my "system". Once I put something in a certain place I don't want it moved or messed with. Sometimes it can be very difficult living with me...

7. I have an obsession with finding new recipies...Just ask Karen. I love finding different things to cook cause I get bored with the same old things all the time. I spend a lot of time on the internet searching for them and then can't help but share the good news!!

Now that you know all the "weird" things about me I will tag:
Emily, Nina, Shannon, Kira, Marisa and Tessa.

3 comments:

The Sparks family said...

Like I said, this recipe thing is getting way out of hand and we need to stop finding new recipes because I am getting tired of cooking all the time! I am glad you did the tag!

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

too funny! i am with you on the peeling skin after a sunburn - it drives Brandon insane cause he usually burns and then i try to pick all the time and he thinks it's gross! ha! what can you do!?

Anonymous said...

and after all that, i still love you! and now I know. I'll fulfill the tag post as soon as halloween is history!