Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gardner Village
















We went down to Gardner Village yesterday to see all the witches on display. I thought Avery would be scared, but she actually liked finding the different witches. Baylee, of course, had no problems at all.

Then we went on the pony ride and to the petting zoo. We all know that Avery isn't too fond of any sort of animal, but she did great! She even picked a pony that she wanted to ride. She sat there for a minute, let me take her picture but then the pony moved it's head and the tears started rolling. They let me walk beside her so I could hold her hand and this seemed to make it alright. The petting zoo was a different story. She didn't want much to do with the animals, in fact, she ran away from them if they got too close. Baby steps...right. I did convince her to pet the pig though.
Overall...it was a great day!!! Thanks Kira!

4 comments:

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

So cute! I am hoping to get some time to go there too! Very cute pictures! I am not sure if you know, but I will really miss visiting teaching you! I will keep checking your blog and see you when I see you!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! You did get some really cute pictures! i love being together. I'll let you know what the next adventure is...

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a fun day. We will have to get together again soon.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I stole two of your cute pictures that had Cressida in them. Thanks!