Thursday, October 9, 2008

Halloween Cookies



Avery decided it was more fun to just eat the icing.
The first cookies...


It's about time that I did something fun with the kids. It seems like we do the same things over and over again, so...since it's Halloween we decorated cookies today. Kameron came over and helped the girls out. They had a blast and Avery was giggling the entire time. I think she thought it was pretty funny that she could make a huge mess and didn't even get in trouble. It was alot of fun. We will definitely do it again.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun!! Your girls are so dang cute!!

Sanders Family said...

It looks like the girls are having fun making cookies. How are you doing? I miss you!

Love,

Riley

KELLiE said...

your so good, I never make sugar cookie cuz of the mess... next time you do let me know so I can send Wyatt over ;-)

Emily said...

You are such a cute mom! What a fun activity to do with the kids and the pictures turned out so darling.

The Sparks family said...

Thanks for the cookie making day, Kam had a great time. Hopefully third time is a charm for Kal!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm almost feeling inspired to do something good mom-ish. THanks for the idea.
ps I'm meeting Marisa and the kangaroo zoo tomorrow at 12:30...since i'm thinking about it.

Our Life said...

Too fun! I'm glad you are having a good time staying home with the girls. I wish I could do that!

I love the cookie decorating idea. Brykn and I made brownies the other day. Wow--I had no idea how far a little brownie batter could go!