Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Fun















We are so anxious for winter to be over. The girls are going stir crazy so I decided that I better gets some crafts for them to work on during the day to keep them entertained. Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, they have been working hard on making their Valentine presents. These are some pictures of the ceramic hearts that they painted. They actually did a great job and it was so much easier to clean up than I expected. I made them wear old clothes just in case they got dirty so don't pay attention to the outfits and messy hair...they're still cute! Lots more craft pictures to come...Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

That looks so fun! What a great idea! Did you send them to their grandmas? Your girls are way too cute! Happy Valentine's Day! P.S. I can't agree with you more - sick of winter!!