Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!










Of course, the girls got valentine's day shirts so I had to get a few pictures of them. It's so hard to say no when Baylee looks at me and says "we look so cute...you should take our picture!"

Dave had to work Saturday morning, as usual, but when he came home he had some beautiful flowers for me. I decided to post some pictures since this is VERY rare that Dave buys flowers.





After the morning activities, and shoveling the driveway twice, we headed down to Ryan and Nina's for Ellie's birthday party. I didn't get many pictures but here are some good ones.

Baylee reading to the kids...

Opening presents

2 comments:

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

good choice of flowers - very gorgeous! How fun for you! I love the girls' shirts and Baylee is right, what can ya do!?

Shannon said...

Your girls are so cute!