Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

This year Grandma Great invited us over for dinner. We of course had another easter egg hunt as well as a photo shoot...thanks to Fran!

Baylee and Avery in their matching Easter Dresses

The easter egg hunt...







Grandma Great played primary songs on the piano so the kids...mostly Baylee, could sing.



Dad and the girls after church



Avery has learned to say "cheeeeeese"








Avery and Baylee checking out what the Easter Bunny left for them!




2 comments:

The Sparks family said...

I love how Avery has your phone in that picture with their Easter baskets. She must wake up thinking about your phone! Cute pictures!

Shannon said...

I did not even know you had a blog yet!!!! I am so excited that you have started so I can keep up with you and your family. You look great by the way--and I love your hair too. Are you going to go to our 10 year reunion? Hope thing are going great for you in Utah!! KIT