Monday, March 3, 2008

Disneyland





Baylee and Avery at "A Bugs Life" at California Adventure.


Baylee and the Fairy Godmother



Avery didn't want much to do with the Princesses. This was the closest she got.



Baylee and Snow White



Belle was Baylee's favorite Princess



Baylee and Princess Aurora



Ariel was the first Princess she met



We took Baylee and Avery to Disneyland for Baylee's 5th Birthday. We went a few weeks early to try to avoid the spring break rush. We had a great time. Since Baylee is so tall she was able to get on all of the rides...including the "Tower of Terror". She was very brave!!


We also had breakfast with the Disney princesses where Baylee got to take pictures and get all of their autographs. She was very lucky.

4 comments:

LOGROLL said...

Dear my friend,
I've lived in Orlando for 6 years,
before coming back to Korea. Please visit http://kwksdvmsl.blogspot.com and link me up. http://makingmoneysurfingweb.ning.com It's a social network and free to join. Just try it out.
Thank you.

The Sparks family said...

It's about time you are blogging again! I am jealous you went to
Disneyland while I was here is the artic. We're glad you had fun, but mostly that you are back!!

Joyner Family said...

Hey Leisha its Natalie. I just found your blog and was so excited to see you and your sweet family. Your girls are darling. I just made my blog private but would love to add you. Send me your email so I can send you an invite. My email is natalie.joyner@gmail.com

Linda Sanders said...

Leisha you did a great job!
We did have a great time at Disneyland. I would love some of the pictures
they are great.
It make me miss you guys looking at the pictures.
Thanks