Friday, December 10, 2010

Addison 11 months



I know every month I say the same thing...but I really can't believe she's already 11 months old.  She has been working on walking for the last month, just taking one or two steps.  But now...as you can see...she can stand up all by herself and take more than a couple steps.  She gets so excited when she tries to walk that sometimes her feet can't keep up.
She now has 7 teeth and is such a happy girl...even despite all the teeth that have come in.  Evey where she goes she is giggling, smiling and waving at people...even strangers. 
She is such a joy, and lights up our home.  Everyone is always fighting over who gets to get her out of her crib when she wakes up!!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH and can't imagine life without you!

1 comment:

Tyler and Julia said...

She is such a cutie pie! She's one of the happiest babies I've ever known of. I can't believe she's walking now! What's even harder to believe is that she'll be 1 this month! Wow! :)