Thursday, July 23, 2009

The best 2 year old skier...ever!

Ever since Baylee learned to ski, Avery has been asking for her turn. Today we decided to let her get in the water and "try them on". She sat in the water and floated all by herself...and we thought that was a HUGE accomplishment.

Later in the day she decided that she wanted to be pulled by the rope. We had to move the boat a little bit to take some of the slack out of the rope and the cute little thing just stood up and was actually skiing. Dave kept going and she had the time of her life. She couldn't stop smiling and was SOOOO proud of herself.


As you can tell from the screaming in the video we were SOOO suprised. She had no fear of the water, falling, or being left behind. We are so proud of her!!!
Baylee also did a great job today. It was a fight to get her out of the skis by the end of the day. I love this picture where she's actually asking to go faster!


Over all it was a GREAT day at the lake!!!

12 comments:

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

how exciting! she is so dang cute and that was amazing! your kids are naturals!!

The Edwards Family said...

That is so awesome that your girls can water ski!!!

banananutmeg said...

that is such a cute video. You couldn't bribe my girls with all the candy in the world to go near a boat. They would have freaked out! So awesome!

Yankeefans said...

That is amazing for her age!!!! She is so cute!!!

Emily said...

That is so great!

Lesa said...

How fun!

Emily said...

How Fun!!! I can't wait to teach Carson new things and see him accomplish those things. You could hear how proud of Avery you were. That is such a neat feeling.

Hyde Family said...

I CAN NOT believe this! It's hilarious because she's so little!

Cody and Val said...

That is so cute! Good job Avery!

Michelle said...

She did better than me the first and only time that I have been. I got up for 2 seconds and fell forward. Somehow the rope got wrapped all around my arm and was dragging me through the water. Everyone was yelling at me telling me to let go of the rope. I had a horrible time. I have never gone ever again. Your girls are pros!!!

Unknown said...

So adorable! I love your cute family and your little skiers are to die for! Congrats on #3!!!

Mindy said...

wow - that is awesome at 2 years old - too cool. Do you put something between her legs to help her get up?