Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Boo!!



What can I say about little miss Baylee...I love her so much! Today she turns 6 years old and I don't know where the time has gone. She is growing up so fast, I wish I could slow it all down. Baylee is mom's little helper, Avery's protector (and second mother), and Daddy's little girl. Dave and Baylee have a special bond, no matter what he does...she thinks he is amazing.
She is such a special girl, so sweet and extremely sensitive...I don't know where she gets that from. She has the biggest heart and would do anything for you. She considers everyone her friend and is a joy to be around. I remember right after she was born wondering why I was so lucky to have this sweet litte baby girl in my life!! She teaches me every day how to be a better mother and friend, and will always be thankful for this.
We love you Baylee...Happy Birthday!!!





4 comments:

Yankeefans said...

Happy B-day from us :o)

EMILY said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Baylee Boo, happy birthday to you..... I LOVe you and hope you had such a good birthday

Love
em and owen

The Sparks family said...

Happy Birthday again B, thanks for the party we all had a great time. Thanks for the friendship!!

Jenni said...

Hi! I found your blog through Marissa's blog. It is fun to see pictures of your family. I think your Baylee looks so much like you. Do you get that a lot?