Monday, November 10, 2008

One tooth down








Well, it has begun...Baylee has lost her first tooth. Her friends have been loosing teeth so she has been so anxious for her turn. She's been telling me for months that she thinks she has a loose tooth but I haven't taken her seriously until the other day. I actually looked in her mouth and she really did have a loose tooth!! Now...if you loose a tooth at school the kids get a "cool" tooth necklace. So, she has been waiting and wiggling the hardest while she is at school, but...no luck. Tonight she asked me to look at it cause she said that it felt like it was "barely hangin' on". I looked in her mouth and it was completely sideways so I wiggled it gently and then gave it a little tug and out it came. She didn't even notice until I showed her that it came out. She has been bouncing off the walls and wants to tell everyone about it so we took a few pictures to share!!

8 comments:

EMILY said...

YEAH!! We are so excited for her, i sure hope the tooth fairy is back intown! and not cheap. Love you guys

The Sparks family said...

No way, yeah for her FINALLY!! I hope the tooth fairy doesn't forget like to does at our house. Any Emily by the way the tooth fairy is cheap because they have a whole mouthful to loose!

Brandon And Kimberlee said...

That is so exciting! I am freaking out for that day though becuase I don't think I could be brave like you and tug it out - super loose or not! I guess that's why I have Brandon! ha! Congrats to Baylee!

Yankeefans said...

Yeah for Baylee...Remember to tell the tooth fairy prices have gone up since your parents teeth fell out. LOL

Unknown said...

... 19 more to go. Congrats Baylee! Hope the tooth fairy paid you a visit.

Emily said...

How exciting for her. It is always hard to be the last one of all your friends. I read these kind of things and just think I have that to look forward to!

Jessica Davis said...

She is adorable and that story is so cute.

So Leisha, whenever I picture you these days, I picture you at the age when you and I were in high school, and then I think--wait, she has a daughter going to school and losing teeth??! Where did the time go?

Nina and Ryan said...

Yeah Baylee!! So grown up. And you Leisha, are getting quite good at the scrapblog headers. Lookin good!!