Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks to Shannon for this fun tag...

Confess everything that's in your purse...no cleaning it out. Since I usually only use my purse for work this will be interesting to see what I find inside.

Keys
Cell Phone
Clinique powder compact
Lip Gloss
Fingernail File
Fingernail clippers
Eye drops (from my recent eye surgery)
1st visit Disneyland button (Avery's 1st time)
Tampons (just in case...)
3 bottles Eucerin hand lotion
1 empty package of Orbitz wintermint gum
2 pencils
2 pens
carmex
calculator
3 bills waiting to be paid
2 check stubs
Marriage certificate (It's a long story...)
Avery's birth certificate
Baylee's birth certificate
Immunization records
Dad's christmas list
Work Calendar
Day care information
Wallet / credit card holder (empty...waiting for me to clean out my purse and get organized)
Wallet
Check book and Register
Driver's License
Credit Cards
Insurance cards
Social Security cards
3 receipts (kohls and yesterday's lunch)
Gymboree gift card
Albertson's preferred savings card
Subway card
Cash (this is VERY rare)

WOW!! And I thought that was going to be fast since my purse is usually more "clean" than my diaper bag. I guess it's time to do a little consolidating.

I tag: Emily, Nina, Karen, Julie, Hope

6 comments:

EMILY said...

wow!!!!! that is funny!

The Sparks family said...

Just for everyone's info Leisha did say she left out a few things since she was embarrassed that her list was too long. Cheater!!!

Sanders Family said...

I am still super new at this. I'm not quite sure what a tag is. Do I just copy the question and answer? By the way, your answers were so funny. I'm sure my list will be huge.

Leisha said...

Yeah...usually there are questions to answer, but in this case you just make a list...based off what you find in your purse.

Thanks Karen for selling me out!!

Nina and Ryan said...

So diaper bags really don't count??? I'll get to the tag soon. Hey I need you to show me how to make the scrapbook blog title. Yours looks so good!! p.s. have you made any bread yet?

Leisha said...

I think diaper bags do count...If you are daring enough. I am going to make some bread tonight. I'll let you know how I do.